I guess you want to learn a little about me, huh? Well, I am pharmacy student currently trying to obtain my doctorate in pharmacy. When I am not crazily learning, studying for tests, and sleeping, I enjoy being creative as a stress reliever in my down time (I do actually have down time!). I decided that the pharmaceutical field was the right career field for me was the same reason I got into knitting and crochet, PASSION! I love figuring out how things work, why they work the way they do, and being creative while thinking outside the box.
- I have been knitting since I was 14 years old and crocheting since I was 17.
- I love bright colorful yarn.
- I love to upcycle materials.
- I taught my younger sister to knit, but she quit because “it takes to long”.
- I have designed over 20+ designs since I was 14 years old (I gave them away as gifts mostly before I started selling them).
- Most of my designs have come from me needing the item and I did not want to have to pay for it. (ex. sleeping eye masks, cup cozies or sleeves, etc.)